Sallie Rose Literary Services will continue to contact you whilst it is recognised that you have a legitimate interest in receiving information from me.
This is because at least one of the following points applies to you:
- You are an existing client,
- You have previously worked with me,
- You have requested information either via my website, or via an e-mail.
- You have expressed an interest in Sallie Rose Literary Services through a networking event or an exhibition.
If you fall under the categories of 2, 3 or 4, and if you feel you no longer have an interest in receiving information from me, then please use this as your opportunity to unsubscribe from future emails from Sallie Rose Literary Services.
- I do not share your details with any third party company without exception.
- You can unsubscribe from my database by sending me an e-mail headed “Unsubscribe”
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.